Indulge yourself with this natural sweetener with countless benefits. It is an important element of traditional medicine like Ayurvedic treatments. It’s also being studied further in relation to modern medicine specifically in the healing of wounds.
Taken from both traditional and modern medical experts, Natural Raw Forest Honey has the following benefits:
- Natural honey contains 69% glucose and fructose, which can be used as a substitute for sugar in many foods and drinks but far better than usual processed brown and white sugar.
- It helps in digesting the fat stored in your body as it has more calories than sugar when consumed with warm water. Natural raw honey is much similar than lemon juice and cinnamon in reducing weight in a healthy way
- Certain research last 2012 conducted to 300 children ages 1 to 5 years found out that natural raw honey could be a preferable treatment for cough and sleeping difficulty associated with URIs or upper respiratory tract infections.
- Natural raw honey is said to be an Energy Booster with about 64 calories per tablespoon of honey, so many people are using it as a source of energy. Also, the carbohydrates in this nutritious syrup can easily be converted to glucose since the body can easily digest it.
- It is also proven in recent research that Natural Raw Honey is an excellent ergogenic aid helping boost the performance of athlete as it maintains blood sugar levels, recuperate muscles, and restore glycogen after a workout not to mention regulate the amount of insulin in the body. A study published in Menopause: The Journal also suggests that it improves immediate memory in postmenopausal women to the extent which is comparable with the improvement seen after receiving estrogen plus progestin therapy (EPT). Natural raw honey improves performance and memory as well.
- Natural raw honey commonly contains Vitamin C, calcium and iron. However, the type of vitamins and minerals and their quantity depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture.
- It has also antiseptic properties – anti-bacterial and antifungal and often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicines.
- It contains nutraceuticals, a very effective agent in removing free radicals from the body resulting in improving the body’s immunity against many conditions like cancer and heart diseases.
- Natural raw honey partnered with milk helps create smooth and beautiful skin. it was confirmed by the European Journal of Medical Research that honey prevents dandruff, dermatitis, and hair loss when applied regularly.
- Natural raw honey possesses antimicrobial properties which help in promoting autolytic debridement. It also deodorizes malodorous wounds and speeds up the healing process by stimulating wound tissues and initiates the healing process of even dormant wounds.