Recommended for: soothing distressed skin, reviving damaged hair, boosting the immune system
Virgin Coconut Oil is the master of all saturated oil being under study for many years because of its paradoxical biochemical structure. It is made up of saturated fats and naturally presumed to be unhealthy until researchers and scientists unearthed the wonderful and amazing truth about its benefits which are beneficial beyond limits to the body.
This Virgin Coconut Oil is free of hydrogenation, refinement, and deodorization as the coconut undergoes extraction of its oil through a process of drying or wetting. Hence, its flavor will retain, its taste, smell and freshness giving an inevitable virgin quality to it.
- It helps to cleanse and moisturize all types of skin . Unlike any other moisturizers, it does not contain water.
- Removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues underneath the skin.
- Relieves infection and induce fast recovery of wounds. This has been a practice of the people in Panama.
- Helpful in controlling dry rashes of skin and dry skin problem. It is also being used in treating eczema and other skin problems.
- Moisturizes the hair and cleans the scalp.
- Strengthens the roots of the hair and promotes hair growth. Put ample amount on the scalp before shampooing will do the trick
- It boosts your immune system with its antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lessens bad cholesterol in the body reducing chances of heart attack
- It helps in controlling and treating hypothyroidism
- As it has medium chain fatty acids which are used by the body for energy production, it will help you lose weight
- If you are going to apply VCO on injuries, it’ll help prevent the spread of staph infection
- VCO helps lighten and get rid of stretch marks with regular application to affected areas.
- Helps you get rid of irritable bowel syndrome and improves your digestion.
This product is proven safe and 100% natural.