Lotus seeds capsules are very practical and handy. They are made of 100% lotus seeds powder with no additives or fillers.
Health Advantages, Medicinal, and Therapeutic Uses
Lotus seeds are generally used in Chinese medications and are famous for these healing features:
- A flavonoid called kaempferol is in the seeds and its anti-inflammatory features is known to support the repairing of gum tissue.
- It has L-isoaspartyl methyltransferase, an anti-aging enzyme famous in supporting the repair of damaged tissues.
- Also treats different sexual conditions
- Its astringent features support the kidneys in regulating the energy levels of the body.
- Treats people with insomnia and other sleeping problems.
- Good for the heart due to its cooling features
- Useful in alleviating restlessness due to its calming and sedative effect. The bitter properties of the seeds from isoquinoline alkaloids which are antispasmodic in nature help in dilating the blood vessels, resulting in decreased blood pressure.
- It also relieves diarrhea.
- Also being used to treat urinary ailments and reproductive diseases such as prostatitis.
This product is not recommendable without your physician’s consent if pregnant or nursing as well as if you have a serious medical condition or under prescription medications.