Organic lemongrass powder
Lemongrass is a perennial plant common in many Asian countries. It has thin leaves that smells like lemon. The powder is made from lemon grass cultivated without the use of chemically formulated fertilizers and pesticides.
Research suggests that organic lemongrass has a wide range of health benefits including the following:
Regular intake of lemongrass powder helps cleanse and detoxify the body from within.
Lemon grass is also known as ‘fever grass’ in Jamaica because it is used to treat fever on the island. Lemongrass is also considered as a woman’s best friend because it provides relief from menstrual pain, cramps, and hot flashes.
Do you have irregular menstrual cycle? Try this excellent herb. It is used to stimulate the uterus for better menstrual flow.
It soothes minor respiratory problems like cough, cold, flu, sore throat, and laryngitis. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help in coping against these ailments. It’s also loaded with Vitamin C that strengthens your immunity.
- Lemongrass might help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast due to its antioxidant properties.
- Lemongrass also contains substances that are thought to relieve pain, reduce fever, stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow.
- Lemongrass is used for treating digestive tract spasms, stomach-ache, high blood pressure,
- convulsions, pain, vomiting, cough, achy joints (rheumatism), fever, the common cold, and exhaustion.
- It is also used to kill germs and as a mild ingredient.
Use: Adults can take 1 – 2 capsules on an empty stomach or before meals daily.